Bora Bora is pure magic. The land of the overwater bungalow, water so clear you feel like you’re inside
of a postcard. During Jordan’s recent stay on the island, she was able to experience 4 luxury properties!
All beautiful with touches of differing personalities- just like each of our clients!
WHERE WE STAYED:
- Conrad Bora Bora: Recently renovated, perfect for all travelers. Honeymoons and couples or families and friends. Stunning views of Mt Otemanu. Located on the opposite side of the island than the other resorts, so a secluded feeling. I think the lively pool scene & daily bike rides were my favorite part of this resort!
- Intercontinental Thalasso and Spa: has such an impactful grasp on the environment and sustainability. They utilize an innovative renewable energy source, recovering heat energy from the sea to supply buildings with cooling and ventilation. This resort blew my mind with its beautiful overwater bungalows.
- St Regis Bora Bora: Snorkeling in the resort lagoons was heavenly! So many fish and the lagoons are perfect to explore and completely safe with little to no current. Also, places may look familiar to you when you visit, if you’ve ever seen the movie Couple’s Retreat it was filmed in 2009 at this resort!
- Four Seasons Bora Bora: This resort does it right! The picture perfect option for your future Bora Bora vacation. The views, the service and total resort blew me away.
ACTIVITIES WE ENJOYED:
- Jet Ski Around the Island
- Coconut Opening Lesson with the locals
- Swim with Sharks
- Snorkel for Sea Turtles and Sting Rays
- Lei Crown Making
Dinner at Bloody Mary’s is a must visit in town and keep your eyes peeled, this dive is frequently visited
by celebrities visiting paradise. Most resorts include daily breakfast, but also have optional meal plans with half board to include dinner.The portions are usually pretty big to split an entrée for lunch at the pool or beach!
Overall the stay in Bora Bora would not be the same without the amazing people on the islands. It was a
true paradise and I cannot wait to return!
We would love to help you book your trip to Bora Bora, fill out our inquiry form HERE and an agent will be in touch with you to discuss more details!